BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine's Surprise

My first Valentines gift from a boy. Well I should Say from my Finance. I honestly didn't believe that he would send me flower, we had talked about doing Valentines on the 18 or 19 because that's when i was going down to Utah to see him. Nope he sent me flowers. I got them while i was at work. The funny thing is Travis and I had just been talking about flowers and what they mean to a girl when they receive them. He was playing dumb and told be that they were pointless and all they did was die. So I told him fine then don't spend your money on worthless things. It would be meaningless to receive flowers from someone with that mind set. But later today i get a package with some flowers a cute teddy bear, chocolate, and lavender bath stuff. It made me want to cry... Pathetic  I know. Every one at work was excited and almost wanted to open my package for me. Lets say that Travis won tons of brownie points from the gals at work today...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MY LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment